Junior Software Developer
Swoop is a FinTech platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
Swoop wants to take the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. So, a core element to the Swoop platform is to ensure a smooth interface for both business owners and financial advisors to search, discover and apply for financing for their business or on behalf of their business. Our SMEs are time poor, so we need to design systems and journeys that seem effortless and intuitive, so that are our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
At Swoop, we’re not trying to build every piece of functionality under the sun, so we want to work with developers who have an open mind when it comes to integrating with APIs that will supercharge our platform and allow us to focus on the building out the key components of our product offering.
Our current stack
- Communicate via Slack, Asana, Jira
- Code on Gitlab, using git flow
- Scrum with 2 week sprints
- CI / CD
- .Net Developer
- Web app built with .Net
- Mobile app built with React Native
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- 2 years working experience of Microsoft technologies, ideally C#, ASP .NET and HTML5.
- Experience using Web Services(Web APIs).
- Solid Database understanding and working experience of SQL Server and TSQL.
- Good knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and techniques.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of development team.
- Serverless Architecture experience
- Know your way around Azure
- Familiar with React
- An eye for design
- An entrepreneur
- Full stack
You’ll get challenging problems to work on – complex matching algorithms, transaction processing, scalable APIs and services – and flexibility to choose the best tools for the job. We have loads of exciting features in the pipeline, and are looking for somebody to help make them a reality.
Why join Swoop
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up;
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment;
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts;
- Within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture;
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to ciaran@swoopfunding with the job title in the subject header.